London, United Kingdom, May, 4th 2023:
additiv, the international digital investment and financial solutions company, has once again been acknowledged by FinTech Global, a leading provider of FinTech information services, as one of the world’s most innovative WealthTech companies.
WealthTech100 is an annual list of 100 selected by a panel of industry experts and analysts. These are the companies every leader in wealth and asset management, private banking and financial advisory needs to know about as they consider and develop their digital transformation strategies and new customer propositions.
Over the years the WealthTech100 lists receives widespread attention to become the definitive list of leaders in the industry. This year it was updated to also recognise the next-generation of solution providers shaping the future of the investment industry. The list aims to help senior executives and investment professionals evaluate which digital wealth management and financial advisory models have market potential and are most likely to succeed and have a lasting impact on the industry.
A range of factors were considered by the Advisory Board and FinTech Global team to make the final selection including:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved
- Growth in terms of capital raised, revenue and customer traction
- Innovation of technology solution
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvements, impact on the value chain and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients
- How important is it for executives in asset management, private banking and financial advisory to know about this company?
View the full list and additiv profile: WealthTech100 2023