As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Dubai as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Technical Presales Manager
The role comprises three core responsibilities; Technology Management, Partner Management, and Contract Management.
In this role, you will successfully establish an APAC technology practice, including leading technical presales and managing technical delivery directly and with implementation partners, to ensure additiv projects are delivered on time, within budget, and above customer expectations.
You actively engage with project stakeholders to scope and align technical requirements during (pre)sales, pilot, and roll-out phases. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders, build and manage delivery teams tasked with executing the projects. You make sure the technical scope of your projects is clearly defined, regularly report on progress, own the overall delivery of assigned projects, manage contractual relationships with implementation partners for build and run phases, and recommend the best practices for technology solutions based on client business needs.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Manage all technology aspects of (pre)sales, sandbox/pilot, build & run phases: act as the regional counterpart of the CTO/CIO teams
- Manage stakeholders and customer expectations to ensure smooth collaboration and KPI alignment to control project scope and budget
- Closely cooperate with Product Management by integrating customer feedback into the product roadmap and showcasing our latest developments to clients
Partner Management Responsibilities;
- Build technical delivery capabilities thru selected partnerships to manage the entire project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and support. Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality, and change requests
- Own technology and implementation partnership agreements, including owning back-to-back agreements, for outsourced implementation and support services. Strengthen project P&L management and quarterly project resourcing planning
- Prepare and execute the plan to create regional additiv CoE with a selected partner(s)
Contract Management Responsibilities;
- Manage APAC delivery operations: create quarterly ‘heatmaps’ where technology and delivery risks for existing projects are identified, and pro-actively seek solutions with internal products teams and technology partners
- In collaboration with finance, ensure billing and collection from customers, and reporting and billing to partners for deliverables are successfully completed
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- A combined minimum of 15 years proven track record; as an IT Program Manager for medium to large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry and in technical pre-sales activities for software products to the Banking industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking, its products, processes, and business practices
- Certified Agile/Scrum Master
- Experience in delivering complex solutions to clients from presales to production
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals
- Excellent influencing, client-management, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Working knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and other language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
additiv Asia Pte. Ltd.
71 Robinson Road
+65 8687 0540