As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Technical Lead Engineer
TLEs are responsible for technical success at our deployments. They’re highly technical and relent-lessly curious and thrive when in the middle of a hard problem. We work directly with users in the field to understand their workflows, prototype tools and features, and continually improve our products. From high-level system design to enterprise-scale data integration to application development, our work looks different every day.
As a TLE, you are the liaison between the project manager and the software engineers in the development teams. You will lead a team of expert engineers to build high quality software with a strong focus on quality and usability in our IT Delivery offering. This is based on our standard Wealth Management product DFS (Digital Finance Suite). You will resolve technical challenges, make technical decisions and support the team, such that everyone executes to the best of their abilities. You will focus on technical alignment, process improvement, provide guidance to the team to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security). You are engaged in best practice development initiatives, providing thoughtful leadership and implementing solutions which support additiv’s strategy.
This position is based in Zurich.
- Design and develop C# applications
- Work effectively and individually with technical and non-technical team members and directly with clients to solve problems that matter most
- Take accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of the client required project work in terms of software engineering
- Exercise independent judgment of the software engineering and technology approach chosen
- Facilitate technical meetings, demonstrate consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors and scrum team members alike for technical advice and guidance
- Share our values of employees first, customer-centricity, common sense, trust and discipline resonate with your work
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 8+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products to financial industry
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Basic understanding of DevOps and Pipeline Management
- Deep understanding of cloud-based architectures, microservices, containerization and distributed systems
- An understanding of messaging and integration is important, and hands-on working with technologies like Kafka a plus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Wealth Management industry, understanding of domain driven design in the banking development world
- Having worked for a WealthTech is a plus
- Deep experience in agile projects
- Good understanding of working with multi language, multi brand, multi-currency applications on various infrastructure configurations is a plus
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
+41 44 405 60 70