As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our tech team in Zürich, we are hiring an expert as
.NET Software Engineer
The additiv .NET Software Engineer is responsible for trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementations and recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on clients’ business needs.
This position is based in Zurich.
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Liaise between the incident management team, project manager and Technical Lead Engineer of the development teams
- Resolve highly complex issues and technical challenges, and provide technical decisions and support to the team to ensure that everyone executes to the best of their abilities
- Focus on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignments, process improvements, clarifications to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security)
- Engage in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions which support additiv’s strategy
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products in the financial industry
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- .NET CORE is an advantage
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
+41 44 405 60 70