As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Dubai as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Lead UX/UI Designer
In this role, you are accountable for the completeness and quality of UX/UI designs based on business requirements and the feasibility and acceptance of the designs by the client, the delivery team, and the product manager. As a Lead UX/UI Designer you work closely with the product teams.
The UX/UIs of additiv’s products are regarded as industry-leading in terms of creativity, innovation, elegance, and convenience. This is an opportunity to influence and shape the User Experience of tomorrow’s digital wealth management offerings across the region.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head of Product Management.
- Lead and shape the UX/UI within new SaaS product development initiatives
- Benchmark and optimise the UX/UI of existing SaaS products
- Lead ad-hoc design projects that will contribute to the growth of the business
- Deal with uncertainty, display initiative and creativity and decide when to work independently and when to consult with colleagues or superiors
- Manage multiple streams of work in parallel and communicate pro-actively with your technical and business counterparts
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human Factors, or a related field (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in UX/UI design in an established, app-driven tech company having delivered compelling digital products and services
- Deeply familiar with user-centric design principles, methods and the process
- Professional in Sketch and InVision
- A good command of design tools such Photoshop, Balsamik, Axure, Marvelapp, Motion, ProtoIO, Light-room, Omnigraffle, InDesign or Fireworks
- Hands-on experience with measuring and continuously improving the User Experience of software products (A/B testing frameworks)
- Able to translate research insights or new ideas into tangible user experience prototypes and to craft interaction models, screen designs and finely-grained details of user interactions
- Familiarity with Robo Advisory Solutions or other technology-based investment platforms
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
additiv Asia Pte. Ltd.
71 Robinson Road
+65 8687 0540