As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore and Dubai, as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Business Consultant (f/m/d)
Be at the forefront of re-thinking and democratizing the Financial Services industry by developing business propositions that enable non-financial players to disrupt the Wealth Management industry. If you are able to conceptualize and illustrate complex business problems into simple client propositions, as well as taking ownership to drive initiatives from initial concept to a successful launch in the market, then don`t hesitate to apply for this role.
The position is based in Zurich.
- Drive business development initiatives from conceptualization to implementation of new business propositions
- Engage in prospect and client discussions in a consultative selling manner and be a sparring partner to the sales representatives in the full sales lifecycle
- Run workshops with clients to jointly define value propositions, target operating model and a convincing go-to-market strategy
- Act as a Business Project Manager and collaborate closely with the delivery team to successfully roll-out new client propositions
- Be the operational link between the Regional Sales Markets, Product Management and R&D
- Conduct industry research, benchmarking and develop new platform concepts ready to be pitched by the sales teams
- Train junior consultants and sales reps
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within a Financial Services company, management consulting firm within Financial Services or in a business development related role in a FinTech
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Engineering or related field
- Good understanding of Financial Services and ideally Wealth Management industry or at least personal interest into investing
- Excellent problem-solving skills including analytical, storylining and conceptual skills with a passion for technology
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with a client-oriented attitude, willing to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions and geographies
- Ability to structure and independently run business workshops with external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – German would be a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Young and dynamic team which works hard but also enjoys regular outside work activities together
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.