Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Our client-facing team in “Solutions” is growing and we are looking for a team-orientated colleague to join us as
At additiv, Business Analysts are responsible for owning the overall business design of assigned projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
Hiring will be in a remote set-up, but within the European time zone.
- Strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system and technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into user stories, write detailed business specifications and associated documentation, based on direct interactions with internal or external stakeholders and the implemented functionalities
- Abstract client specific requirements to a generic solution that can serve multiple use-cases
- Create and constantly improve best-practice frameworks
- Lead development teams on a daily basis, sign-off implemented functionality
- Drive and facilitate best practice business development initiatives
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business Administration
- Desired 2 – 3 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis, preferably in digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Strong skills in business analysis, project scoping and requirements writing
- Strong collaboration skills and team-player
- Familiarity with SaaS and platform models is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is an asset
We offer you
- Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.
Human Resources Manager
+41 44 405 60 70