Insurance solutions ready for market.
Paladino embeds insurance. Embedded insurance is about providing affordable, relevant and tailormade insurance solutions to people when and where they need it most. It is enabled by implementing technology, which provides insurance functionality and can be embedded into the systems of third-party organizations.
These third-party organizations would typically be trusted B2C companies such as banks or retailers. Embedded insurance is an opportunity for insurers to lower their distribution costs and for B2C companies to enhance their service offering and create a new source of revenue. Paladino has developed a leading-edge technology platform enabling embedded insurance to be implemented at any B2C company. Paladino charges a low initial on-boarding fee, receives monthly application monitoring fees and a SaaS fee on the actual business generated.
Paladino Insurance Engine TIE
The Insurance Engine TIE is an end-to-end insurance enabler allowing any organization to manage customer processes centrally, automatically and fully digitally. With Product Design, Business Engineering and Operations services, any brand can get all insurance services from a single source to ensure quick market success.
Individualized insurance products for end-consumers:
- Risk profiling: Even for complex insurance policies
- Self-Service: End-to-end process by actuary or PM
- Time-to-market: New products within hours, real-time adjustment
- All business areas: Non-life, Life, Health
- Integration: Third-party products
- Carriers: All licenses possible
Innovation through business intelligence
- Analysis: Continuous evaluation of market environment
- Strategy: Development of business strategy and market positioning
- Disruption: Innovative business models and market offerings
- Design: Solution-oriented design and architecture
- Specification & Documentation: Economically and technically
- Quality assurance: Constant validation of all services
- Project Services: Management of all activities
Operations and clients management
- Corporate Services: Regulatory obligations and reporting
- Back Office: All key functions and services
- Operations: Customer, policy and claims management
- Communication: With customers and partners
- Ecosystem: Management of all network partners
- Optimization: Monitoring, analysis, proposals for improvement
Launch new insurance products within hours, with real-time adjustment, thanks to a tried and tested platform.
From new innovative insurance products to underwriting, customer and contract management and claims management.
Modular architecture lowers entry costs and allows later expansion of use-cases.
Expand your market
Extend existing range of insurance services across all business areas: non-life, life, health.