The digital solutions from additiv are based on the leading software platform additiv Digital Finance Suite (“DFS”). Our customers are served around Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
To strengthen our team in delivery we are looking for an experienced
IT Project Manager
You successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and in budget. You manage, plan, budget, monitor and report status of your projects. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and manage delivery teams tasked with execution of the projects. You make sure the scope of your projects is clearly defined, report regularly on progress and ensure project deliveries stay within approved schedules and budgets.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Manager Project Management of additiv.
What is your role?
- Deliver your projects on time and in budget
- Implement innovative digitalization projects in the insurance and banking industry
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll out
- Drive design and establish business requirements
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage, allocate and effectively utilize project team to ensure successful project implementation
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external questions related to the project
- Manage stakeholdes and customer expectations
Who you are?
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
- Leads by example and demonstrates hands-on approach
- Keeps cool under pressure to deliver complex projects, able to stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Leader who proactively takes charge of his tasks, shows dedicated commitment and commands strong influencing and communication skills
- Able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented and meritocratic environment, but accountable for own area of work and tasks
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years proven track record as a IT Project or Program Manager for large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions with expertise in application development
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SW development
- Strong financial services knowledge with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is a must, German is a plus
- Excellent influencing, client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Agile knowledge and experience is an advantage
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.