The digital solutions from additiv are based on the leading software platform additiv Digital Finance Suite (“DFS”). Our customers are served around Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
To strengthen and guide our finance team we are looking for a
Head Accounting additiv Group
As Head of Accounting of additiv Group you ensure the daily operations of the accounting functions, incl. accounts payable/receivable, liquidity planning, cash flow forecast, financial statements and budgeting process for additiv AG and its subsidiaries. You are also responsible to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Chief Operating Officer of additiv.
What is your role?
- Manages and ensures timely cash flow forecast
- Drives and manages budgeting process
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual closing of books for additiv AG and its international subsidiaries
- Establishes and enforces proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Defines and implements internal accounting guidelines and control standards
- Coordinates and completes annual audits
- Manages the company’s annual tax returns
- Leads and supervises a team of 2 accountants
- Establishes and updates intercompany service agreements
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise on all accounting matters to subsidiaries
- Improves systems and procedures and initiates corrective actions
- Prepares updates and presents to Executive Board and Board of Directors
- Advises CEO and COO on all accounting-related matters
Who you are?
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and stay organized
- Mature personality who proactively takes charge of his tasks and commands strong influencing and communication skills
- Able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, but accountable for own area of work and tasks; self directed individual who goes the extra mile to get things done
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance/Controlling or equivalent
- At least 5 – 7 years experience as head of an accounting team in an international, mid-sized company, preferably in FinTech, Software or professional services industry
- Familiar with multi-country set-up
- Proven track record of having built-up an accounting unit and processes
- Expertise regarding accounting Software, preferably Abacus
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
additiv accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.