The digital solutions from additiv are based on the leading software platform additiv Digital Finance Suite (“DFS”). Our customers are served around Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
To support our finance team we are looking for an
Junior Accountant, 100%
This role offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to further expand their knowledge and learn about the workings of a group company. International aspects (different currencies and countries of operation) make the role exciting but also mean that the candidate has to have excellent attention to detail.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Head Accounting & Controlling of additiv AG. Start date ideally as soon as possible.
What is your role?
- Entering of creditors invoices, according to chart of accounts, cost centre structure and related project codes
- Entering of debtors invoices, according to chart of accounts, and related project codes
- Entering of expenses per group guidelines
- Coding of payments into the online banking systems
- Preparation of bank reconciliation for various bank accounts, in various currencies
- Filing of all debtors, creditors and bank information
- Interaction (in German and English) with staff locally, and with group companies globally
- Assistance in preparing presentations, updating excel group reporting
Who you are?
A can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and a questioning mentality are required. If you are seeking a job that may change rapidly, seeking a good environment to learn in and if you like a high paced working environment, then please apply. Please indicate your salary expectations, so that we can see if they are in line with what we as KMU can offer.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- A questioning mentality is required, the ability to spot errors and analyse data. Excel reporting spreadsheets will need to be updated, and ad hoc analysis prepared
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Good knowledge of Abacus is required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, to help put together presentations etc.
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
additiv accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.