additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To support our regional Product Development team in Singapore we look for a
WealthTech Product Owner
In this role you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams. Product Owners are a special piece of how additiv Asia works.
As a Product Owner, you hold sole responsibility over the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. This role is all about responsibility, follow-through, and being a builder. Additiv’s product teams are composed of a product owner, designers, data scientists, and engineers. Occasional travel might be required.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head Wealth Product Asia Pacific.
- Lead product innovation by owning the roadmaps and vision, act as an Agile Product Owner to execute this roadmap
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently
- Continually prioritize feature backlog to make sure we build the right stuff at the right time for the biggest business impact, trading off between tactical and strategic objectives
- Think ahead, pro-actively coordinate with people, and build for the future
- Spec out solutions with engineers and lead product meetings
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are operationalized well
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Recognized Agile Product Owner qualification
- At least 3 years of software product management experience, with a track record of leading Agile DEV teams in the role of the PO to successfully ship products on web and mobile platforms
- You are a digital native, passionate about design thinking and have an intuitive sense for great user experience
- Convincing entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Familiar with modern web technologies and intuitive feel of technical implications
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Big pro: You have in-deep understanding of the banking domain, its products, processes and business practices and ideally first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms
- First-hand product experience with a leading SaaS and cloud solution vendor will be highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, email@example.com or call for more information +65 6340 7311.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.