additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania, Ukraine and Vietnam customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen our Delivery and to lead the team Technology we are looking for an experienced
Technical Lead Engineer
TLEs are responsible for technical success at our deployments. They’re highly technical and relentlessly curious and thrive when in the middle of a hard problem. We work directly with users in the field to understand their workflows, prototype tools and features, and continually improve our products. From high-level system design to enterprise-scale data integration to application development, our work looks different every day.
As a TLE, you are the liaison between the project manager and the software engineers in the development teams. You will lead a team of expert engineers to build high quality software with a strong focus on quality and usability in our IT Delivery offering. This is based on our standard Wealth Management product DFS (Digital Finance Suite). You will resolve technical challenges, make technical decisions and support the team, such that everyone executes to the best of their abilities. You will focus on technical alignment, process improvement, provide guidance to the team to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security). You are engaged in best practice development initiatives, providing thoughtful leadership and implementing solutions which support additiv’s strategy.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Head IT Delivery of additiv.
- You design and develop C# applications
- You work effectively and individually with technical and non-technical team members and directly with clients to solve problems that matter most
- You take accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of the client required project work in terms of software engineering
- You exercise independent judgment of the software engineering and technology approach chosen
- You effectively facilitate technical meetings, demonstrate consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors and scrum team members alike for technical advice and guidance
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Basic understanding of DevOps and Pipeline Management
- Deep understanding of cloud-based architectures, microservices, containerization and distributed systems
- An understanding of messaging and integration is important, and hands-on working with technologies like Kafka a plus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Wealth Management industry, understanding of domain driven design in the banking development world
- Having worked for a fintech is a plus
- Deep experience in agile projects
- Good understanding of working with multi language, multi brand, multi-currency applications on various infrastructure configurations is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 8+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products to financial industry
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly.