The digital solutions from additiv are based on the leading software platform called additiv Digital Finance Suite (“DFS”). Our customers are served around Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Our clients are leading international companies in banking, insurance, retail and the financial industry. You have the opportunity to be involved in active development of our products and services.
To strengthen our teams in Zurich we are looking for an passionate
Software Engineer – IT Delivery (support and change)
The additiv Software Engineer is responsible for supporting through trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementation, as well as new solutions on current implementations, also recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on our clients’ business needs and issues faced which target our business strategy.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Manager of additiv’s competence centre “Technology”.
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Good understanding of customer needs and delivery of highly-qualified product
- Cooperation with Switzerland development team
What is your role?
As a Software Engineer, you are the liaison between the incident management team, project manager and Technical Lead Engineer within your development team. You will be challenged with highly complex issues which require a high quality software experience, with a strong focus on quality and usability in our IT Delivery offering. This is all based on our standard Wealth Management product DFS (Digital Finance Suite). You will resolve technical challenges, make technical decisions and support the team, such that everyone executes to their best of their abilities. You will focus on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignment, process improvement and clarification to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security). Ideally, you will proactively engage in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions that support our company strategy.
Who you are?
- You work effectively and individually with technical and non-technical team members and also directly with our clients in terms of the technology context.
- You share our relentless focus on customer satisfaction and success through best use of our technology.
- You oversee and are accountable for successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work in terms of software engineering.
- You exercise independent judgment of the software engineering and technology approaches chosen and align these with technical peers.
- You effectively facilitate technical meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills and interact with executive level project sponsors and scrum team members alike for technical advice and guidance.
- You work in a collaborative, team-oriented and meritocratic environment, but take responsibility for your own area of work.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products to financial industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Wealth Management industry
- Deep experience in agile projects
- Good understanding of working with multi language, multi brand, multi-currency applications on various infrastructure configurations is a plus
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.