additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To support our regional Product Development team in Singapore we look for a
Senior Front-End (ReactJS) Developer
In this role you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams. You have functional understanding of the banking domain, its products, processes and business practices and ideally first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms. Occasional travel might be required.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head of Product Asia Pacific.
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests, and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing where appropriate
- Mentor others and proactively identify opportunities to improve team capability
- Seamless technical collaboration and request management between Asia and R&D in Zurich
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience and 2+ years of experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux,..
- Thorough understanding of RESTful web services development (#C/.Net) and integration via ReactJS
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiar with concepts, features and designs of contemporary SaaS platforms
- Ideally, experienced in DevOps, CI/CD tools and cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure etc.)
- Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Agile knowledge and experience are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org call for more information +65 6340 7311.
Candidates to apply directly.Thank you.