additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen our local Delivery team we look for an experienced
Regional Lead Engineer
You are responsible for leading the regional project deliveries involving front to back integration of our cutting-edge Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite, working closely with product managers, business analysts and UX/UI designers, offshore development teams and the Zurich R&D team.
Travel within Asia Pacific will be required (20-40%).
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head of Delivery Asia Pacific.
- Lead regional deliveries involving front to back integration of our cutting-edge Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite
- Act as a “trusted advisor” to the Head of Regional delivery
- Mentor and grow a capable offshore dev team
- Provide technical subject matter expertise
- Ensure quality of the development team’s deliverables
- Guarantee effectiveness and growth of our development teams
- Provide customer satisfaction with architecture, design and development deliverables
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering experience and 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Stack (C# /.Net) and SQL
- Profound IT knowledge in financial services with expertise in application development
- Solid team lead and/or mentoring experience in building high-performance dev teams
- Hands-on .Netexperience (v 4.0 up)
- Implementation experience with Micro Services
- Conceptual understanding of React.JS and cloud computing
- Practical experience working with large scale scrum teams across regions
- Expertise in latest DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Comfortable with facilitating technical meetings, initiating brainstorming and getting closure on areas of contention
- Strong financial services knowledge with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Functional understanding of the wealth management domain, its products, processes and business practices
- Ideally, first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or robo-advisory platforms
- Excellent influencing, client-facing and internal communication skills
- Agile knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org call for more information +65 6340 7311.
Candidates to apply directly.