additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, we are hiring a passionate
Front-End Developer with knowledge in ReactJS
In this role you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams.
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern mobile-first web apps (SPA, PWA)
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests, and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing where appropriate
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in software engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in mobile-first web frontend development
- Knowledge in development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Experience with styled-components is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and contributions
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Ira Kolgofer, Human Resources Manager Chernivtsi city office, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +380 96 187-24-90.
Candidates to apply directly.