additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To lead and support our regional Sales team in Singapore we look for a
Senior Sales Manager Asia – Digital Finance-as-a-Service offering
In this role you lead and execute additiv’s Sales and Marketing Strategy and drive and accelerate the company’s rapid growth in the region. You have a proven track-record of sales within FinTech and a good understanding of the Wealth Management industry and its products. Travel within Asia Pacific will be required, 40%-60%.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Managing Director Asia Pacific.
- Drive business development and client acquisition
- Prepare and confidently deliver presentations of additiv’s DFaaS offering to prospective clients and distribution partners
- Understand, translate and map clients’ business requirements to additiv’s offering and help clients evaluate its benefits and value
- Link additiv’s Sales and Product Management teams to create relevant and comprehensive product solutions
- Deliver training on additiv’s DFaaS offering and support distribution & implementation partners
- Collaborate with the delivery team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure smooth transition from sales to delivery, support initial hand-holding and build long lasting relationships with clients
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including pipeline updates, activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Provide feedback to Product team on current DFaaS solution and potential enhancements
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- Minimum 8 years of software sales experience to banks and financial institutions in Asia
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management industry and its products
- Solid understanding of digital wealth solutions and other technology-based investment platforms
- Proven track record of client acquisition within the FinTech
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior management level
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org call for more information +65 6340 7311.
Candidates to apply directly.Thank you.