additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania, Ukraine and Vietnam customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen our team in delivery we are looking for an experienced
IT Project Manager
You successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and in budget. You manage, plan, budget, monitor and report status of your projects. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and man-age delivery teams tasked with execution of the projects. You make sure the scope of your projects is clearly defined, report regularly on progress and ensure project deliveries stay within approved schedules and budgets.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Manager Project Delivery of additiv.
- Deliver your projects on time and in budget
- Implement innovative digitalization projects in the insurance and banking industry
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll out
- Drive design and establish business requirements
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage, allocate and effectively utilize project team to ensure successful project implementation
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external questions related to the project
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record as a IT Project or Program Manager for large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions with expertise in application development
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SW development
- Strong financial services knowledge with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Excellent influencing, client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Agile knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile to deliver on time, in budget and in high quality
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly.