additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania, Ukraine and Vietnam, customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To support the local team in our development centre in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, in all HR-related matters we are looking for a people-oriented
HR Manager with focus on recruiting
To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. The goal is to ensure that HR operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Lead the recruitment process to build a meritocratic, performance-oriented team
- Proactively search for suitable candidates via different channels (job-boards, social media, personal network, etc.)
- Build the bridge between management and employees by addressing and manage all HR-related matters
- Manage a wide range of HR tasks such as employee onboarding, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR processes to support current and future business needs of our growing office
- Develop and implement of HR strategies, systems and procedures
- Ensure full compliance with labour regulations
- Record office expenses and organise office operations and procedures
- Main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 2+ years of experience in HR related position, preferably in recruiting
- Experience in sourcing for technical positions (e.g. software engineers, UI/UX developers, etc.)
- Knowledge of searching technics (building boolean search strings)
- High level of MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile to deliver on time, in budget and in high quality
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
We offer you
- Competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and contributions
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Lesia Myroniuk, Human Resources Manager Chernivtsi city office, email@example.com or call for further information +380 96 187-24-90.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.