NatWest has now launched its latest digital offering for the UK savings and investments market. Customers define their investment objectives and are then guided by the easy-to-use tool which determines how the investment objectives can be achieved. Using the tool they choose their investments which can also be incorporated as a tax efficient ISA.
The additiv Robo Advisor is available to existing NatWest customers. Investors now have the opportunity to choose self-service solutions for their needs. Investors can use the tool to:
- Define individual targets and represent them on a time axis
- Compare different solutions for achieving their goals
- Select tax effective solutions (SIPP / ISA)
- Evaluate the probability of achieving their targets
- Define and automatically implement a personal savings plan
- At any time, check the degree of target achievement and, if necessary, adjust the strategy or saving plan
- Invest conveniently and control the choice of assets – starting with an initial investment of GBP 500
NatWest has implemented this new offering with the leading digitalization platform, additiv Digital Finance Suite (DFS). RBS Group also uses DFS as a strategic solution for digitization within wealth management. The private bank Coutts is already active with solutions on additiv DFS. additiv DFS is fully integrated within the RBS Group with various third-party systems such as Avaloq and Crealogix eBanking.